Mohave Sign Language interpreting agency provides certified and/or licensed American Sign Language/English interpreting services according to individual state requirements.
Credentials & Experience
Owner: Jasmine M. Marin, NIC Advanced
Key Skills and Areas of Practice
Effective, fluent, conceptually accurate interpretation
Areas of practice: medical, mental health, legal, post-secondary, business, trainings, conferences, theatrical, community.
Assertive and dependable, detail oriented
- NIC (National Interpreter Certification) Advanced, Registry of Interpreters for the Deaf, May 2008
- License, Legal Class A, ID# JM20081423, Arizona Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing, December 2008
- Registration, Advanced, State of Nevada Office of Disability Services, Community Interpreter
- EIPA, 4.0, Educational Interpreter Performance Assessment, Language Mode: PSE, Elementary, August 2011
- Master of Science in Healthcare Sign Language Interpreting, December 2018, Rochester Institute of Technology, Rochester, NY.
- Bachelor of Science in American Sign Language Interpreting, May 2015, Troy University, Troy, Alabama.
- Associate of Applied Sciences in American Sign Language
Interpreting/Transliterating, March 2006, Columbus State Community College, Columbus, Ohio.